Annie G. Says...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome to Ankara, yup...it stil sucks.

Back in Ankara.

This morning I dropped off Gil at the airport :( I was very sad to see him go but we had a great vacation together.

Then I went back to TOBB for the day.

Then one of the students called me fat.




I hate this place.
Posted by Annie G. Says... at 2:15 AM

1 comment:

Emma Boston said...

love & miss you more than you can imgagine <3

May 6, 2010 at 5:20 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Annie G. Says...
I'm wearing a tube top in this photo- trust me!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ▼  2010 (41)
    • ►  January (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  May (4)
      • Welcome to Ankara, yup...it stil sucks.
      • Welcome to Ankara, where this weekend kind of rocks.
      • Welcome to Heiropolis, Smyrna, and Ephesues.....we...
      • Welcome to Amasra, the place I forgot to write about.
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2012 (21)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  January (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  June (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.