Annie G. Says...

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lunch

Today I went to lunch.

I thought I was eating noodles.

Upon further inspection I found it was little salted eels.

One of them got lodged in my tooth.

Thank the lord almighty for floss.
Posted by Annie G. Says... at 11:28 PM
Labels: Food, lunch, wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Annie G. Says...
I'm wearing a tube top in this photo- trust me!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  January (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2012 (21)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • A weekend in Busan
      • And now the fun begins...
      • An insiders glimpse of korea...part 1
      • Hiking Mountains and Befriending Buddhist Monks
      • An insiders glimpse of Korea...part 2
      • Lunch
      • A Day in the Life
      • Apologies for embodying the American steretype
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  January (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  June (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.