But that would be too much of the same old same old.
Although if anyone has found my camera please let me know.
Nay, I shall not tell you of last weekends escapades for I have discovered something far more profound, far more life-changing, and far more rocktastic than cocktails in a bag (which they sell on the street here...so awesome).
My friends... I give you.... Extreme Ironing.
http://www.extremeironing.com/
So years ago, a british man, who goes by "Steam" had a rough day at work. He wanted to go outside and enjoy the nature, and figured he would kill 2 birds with 1 stone....Extreme Ironing was born.
My dear friends, I believe this is truly my calling. Lord knows I can't shoot a basketball, I have not the hand-eye coordination for tennis, and I can't run for the life of me...but iron I can...and I will....for...
I Am the Wrinkle Warrior!
I have officially registered as an Extreme Ironist, and my biography is as follows:
"I used to live a very dark life, surrounded by steamers and racks of clothing. I knew things needed to change, so I kicked the steamer to the side, and became dedicated to the cause of Wrinkle Removal in the harshest of conditions."
I vow, as an Iron Enthusiast, to never let wrinkles win. I vow to press shirts so crisply they can stand on their own. I wish not to criticze those that iron in their living room, but instead inspire them to fabricate a grander plan, to think outside of the board and go after a greater iron challenge! Think not what your care instructions will do for you, think of what you will do for your care instructions! Clothing tags see no limitations. Go forth, young ironers! Follow me, as your Wrinkle Warrior, and I will not leave any mountain un-pressed, any river rippled, any sport unpleated!
FEAR ME WORLD, I WILL CUT A STITCH!
Although if anyone has found my camera please let me know.
Nay, I shall not tell you of last weekends escapades for I have discovered something far more profound, far more life-changing, and far more rocktastic than cocktails in a bag (which they sell on the street here...so awesome).
My friends... I give you.... Extreme Ironing.
http://www.extremeironing.com/
So years ago, a british man, who goes by "Steam" had a rough day at work. He wanted to go outside and enjoy the nature, and figured he would kill 2 birds with 1 stone....Extreme Ironing was born.
My dear friends, I believe this is truly my calling. Lord knows I can't shoot a basketball, I have not the hand-eye coordination for tennis, and I can't run for the life of me...but iron I can...and I will....for...
I Am the Wrinkle Warrior!
I have officially registered as an Extreme Ironist, and my biography is as follows:
"I used to live a very dark life, surrounded by steamers and racks of clothing. I knew things needed to change, so I kicked the steamer to the side, and became dedicated to the cause of Wrinkle Removal in the harshest of conditions."
I vow, as an Iron Enthusiast, to never let wrinkles win. I vow to press shirts so crisply they can stand on their own. I wish not to criticze those that iron in their living room, but instead inspire them to fabricate a grander plan, to think outside of the board and go after a greater iron challenge! Think not what your care instructions will do for you, think of what you will do for your care instructions! Clothing tags see no limitations. Go forth, young ironers! Follow me, as your Wrinkle Warrior, and I will not leave any mountain un-pressed, any river rippled, any sport unpleated!
FEAR ME WORLD, I WILL CUT A STITCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment