Ok. So here's the deal.
I got bored again. Well, I often am bored, but this time I decided I would go back to the days of old (back in my xanga journal days) and start blogging again. I figured that my boring life could be written down for the world to see, so others like myself could compare their boredom and see how bored they really are. Who knows, maybe my boring life will prove to be more (or less) exciting than the way I perceive it now. Please, feel free to comment, no matter what you say just keep it honest, it's more interesting that way.
Anyways, for those of you reading this who do not know me, My name is Annie. Annie G, The G, G, and the cerebral assassin are other common nicknames. I'm in the middle of a beginning life crisis, and I'm in college. I'm one of those people that think they are in the real world already, but I'm sure I'll be slapped in the face in a few years when I graduate. I guess for the purpose of these blogs, you should know that I'm infamously weird and strange, I like awkward moments and unsure situations, and I'm slightly socially unacceptable. I can be a bitch, I'm pretty upfront about things, but deep down I do try and look for the good in people, and I try to look for both humor and insight in every situation.
But enough of that shit.
I also observe. This world is a fucked up place. Like yeah, there's war, and violence, and global warming, and other fucked up shit like that. But look right around you. This world is filled with randomosity, and stupidity, and hilarity, and other itys that provide for material worth talking, or ranting about. So if you decide to read my blog- or whatever this is- I dare you to keep eyes open to your surroundings, and the rest of what I have to say. The end. Bye.
Peace,
Annie G.
No comments:
Post a Comment