In the twisted vortex that I call mind, there exists a multitude of unanswered questions (along with other incomprehensible thoughts). Many of these questions I do not disclose, because hearing them aloud would merely confirm my insanity. However, few do get vocalized, usually at like 2 in the morning when I may or may not be under some influence and feel the need to have deep philisophical conversation. I have taken to writing some of these questions down. The list includes:
*What color is a mirror?
*Do people see colors differently, even though we all call things the same name?
*If you shave your arm hair, why does it grow back?
*Who thought of the first word, what was it, and is it still around?
*Who thought of drinking milk...who was like "let me squeeze that thing hanging off a cow and drink what comes out"
*Why were certain words created...like who thought up "door"?
*What language do we think in? Do we think in a language at all? Can deaf people think in a language?
*What do blind people see in their dreams?
*Why does pudding create a skin if it's left out too long?
*Wouldn't it be cool of wooly mammoths still existed?
Ok, that last one is just stream of conciousness. But for serious, if anyone has any answers, or even if you have another unanswered question, please comment or whatnot. I need to go put some deoderant on. That's all for now!
Peace,
Annie G.
No comments:
Post a Comment